New Albany Elementary School Pre-Kindergarten Registration is now available online. The New Albany Elementary School Pre-K Program now meets all Early Childhood Education requirements for Mississippi Department of Education. This includes a certified Pre-K teacher and a fully qualified teacher assistant in each classroom.
- Go to https://naelementary.com/
- Click on the PreK tab.
- Click on Online Registration. Information for both PreK and Kindergarten registration can be found there.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DETAILS
- Age: Child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2020.
- Tuition: $225 Per Month (Will be bank drafted on the 5th of each month August-May)
- Late Stay: Available until 4:15 pm each day for an additional $15 per month.
- Deposit: $50 non-refundable deposit required for registration. This deposit will be credited to August tuition.
- Registration: A one-time $25 activity fee will be required in August.
- Forms Required for Pre-Registration:-Birth Certificate-Immunization Form 121 (Marked Complete for School Entry K4-6th)
- Class Hours: 7:30 am – 3:00 pm
- Transportation: Must be provided by parent-Mississippi law will not allow 4 year-olds to ride buses due to lack of child restraints.
- Requirement: Child must be bathroom independent to attend.